Staff Portrait Photoshoot Checklist
Use this checklist to help organise the photoshoot with your team.
- Location/Room booked – min. space of 3 x 4m required
- Key staff advised & available
- Date and time added to calendar
- Photographer has confirmed booking
Outdoor Location Shoots
- Are you familiar with the location? Do you need to scope it out for a spot first?
- Check the background for your shot. In particular, these things can make images look bad: ugly signs, ugly buildings, rubbish, poles, powerlines, roads, too much concrete, construction sites.
- Are there restricted hours?
- Are there permits required?
- Do you need to book?
- Weather forecast check (do this 3-4 days out). Advise photographer if weather an issue.
- Area clean and free from rubbish/junk
- Food/water packed
- Key staff available & booked?
- Staff have been briefed for preparation (clothing, hair, makeup).
- List of required portraits has been printed
- Staff booked in and ready to go at appropriate time