About Me: Adrian Harrison The Food Photographer
When you’re photographing food, a picture can actually be worth a million dollars.
Whether that photograph is featured in outdoor advertising, on your product’s package or on the front cover of your cook book, the quality of the photograph is often the difference between whether that product is purchased, or passed by. It might be the difference between whether someone decides to book a table at your restaurant or try their luck at the one next door.
The best food photographs are ones that represent the quality of your business and the people and passion behind your product. The best food photographs are mouth-watering images that move your customers to buy your product.
About Adrian: food photographer.
I’m Adrian. A foodie, and a photographer. It just so happens that I’m lucky enough to do both for a living.
Here are a few things you’ll find when we work together:
- I’m on time. All the time.
- I’m fastidious about detail. That doesn’t mean that I’m going to fuss over the little things that don’t matter; but it does mean that I’ll spend time perfecting the things that count.
- I’m a great communicator. You’ll always know what’s happening and when, and I’m always open for discussion and feedback.
- I’ve been around the bush a few times. I’ve shot for 72 different industries and produced over 80,000 images. I still love to learn, but you can feel confident knowing that this isn’t my first croquembouche.
- Because I’ve been around the croquembouche a few times, I’m also very patient and very quick to deliver.
- I also provide product photography, headshots and other commercial photography. Take a look around my website and holler if there’s anything that you need – chances are, I’ll be able to help.
Here’s what you can expect to receive:
Guaranteed quality images. Your images will be sharp, clear and exposed correctly. I don’t just give you the images from the camera, I make up to 72 different adjustments before sending you the images.
Stress-free service. I’ll guide you through the process with patience and pragmatism. I’ll navigate through the many technical considerations and challenges that can arise during the shoot, to get the job done with the best result. You’ll always receive your images quickly and on time.
Here are some of the brands I’ve worked with:
Miguel Mastre (for Bite Communications & Australian Mushrooms)
Here are five facts you didn’t know about me:
- I wear goggles when I chop onions. Any more than three onions and I’m a weeping mess.
- I taught myself to make my own beer, bacon and pasta.
- A cheese toastie is never just a cheese toastie with me. A few mushrooms sautéed in butter and thyme, a nutty Gruyere and jamón on rye… it beats tasty on white, hands down.
- I believe that hot sauce is made to go on everything.
- I have two daughters, 6 and 9. It’s my life’s ambition to teach them how to cook. But first, I need them to learn to eat chilli (ref fact above, which they aren’t terribly keen on). This may be my most challenging mission yet.
I’d love to have a chat. Drop me an email, give me a call, or drop into my Sydney studio to say hello.