Perception IS Reality
When Business Owners and marketing managers approach my team and I, it’s usually because the images and video they have aren’t creating the BIG IMPACT they crave.
The BIGGEST Myth
People think that photography and videography is about capturing reality. It’s not.
It’s really about creating perceptions.
Everyone knows the saying that a picture is worth a thousand words. It’s my job to write the story you WANT people to see and believe in.
About Adrian: Branding Specialist
Here’s a few facts about me:
- I have mild OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorder) when it comes to getting the details right – but it doesn’t mean we’ll waste time on things that don’t count.
- I’m very lucky to have been at this for 10+ years and have worked in 72+ industries
- I’m quite addicted to HOT SAUCE.
- My clients include: McDonalds, Dan Murphy’s, Freedom Furniture, NSW Police, Asics and many more.
- I have two young daughters (11 and 8). It’s my mission to teach them to cook. But first, I need them to learn to love chilli (refer to fact above, which they aren’t terribly keen on).
- My team and I have shot a huge variation of photos and video of products, corporate portraits, interiors and exteriors, lifestyle, food, testimonials, demonstrations, branding and introductions.
- 13 years of sales & marketing experience puts me in a unique position to quickly how to create images and video that sells.
When we work together, my aim is to create stunning images or video that captures the quality, beauty, professionalism and passion behind your brand. When you get this, you’ll be left feeling product excited and by your collateral and what you’ve produced and most importantly, inspired by your sales results.
If you’re looking to make a BIG impact with your images and/or video, get in touch to discuss your project today.
Need Images that Make an Impact?
If you’re a business owner, marketing manager or creative agency and you’re looking to make a BIG impact with your images and/or video, get in touch to discuss your project today.